I couldn’t open my AOL email since last 6 months after a minor surgery. When I reached my home, that day I was trying to check my email and you know I forgot my password.
I don’t know my password and don’t have access to my AOL email account. Is there any way to recover my AOL password or reset my AOL password?
I will recommend you to create a password that is at least eight characters long and includes numbers and letters. Never use any similar words, like as your first or last name or the word “password.”
For phone support, you may contact the technician at AOL Support
Forgot your password? No worries! If you’ve forgotten the password for your AOL Mail account, it can recover quickly. Just follow the steps below to reset your account with a new password.
Visit the Let’s reset your password page.
Type your username or email address in that text box.
Enter the email address you specified for account recovery.
Enter the answer to your security question.
Enter a new password, and then do it once more to verify that you are typing it correctly. It’s best to choose a secure, “hack-proof” password.
Click Submit again and then Continue.
There are two possibilities if an AOL user doesn’t use any email within six months, it counted as inactive accounts. The server put those accounts in disable mode.
If the user is not trying to reach their accounts with few months after disabling, the server has rights to remove that accounts and data permanently.
It might be possible your AOL account is on disable mode also you are not able to reset your password.
So would like to suggest you contact your email service provider and enable your account as soon as possible.
AOL Email’s password change process :
- Go to the AOL email login or sign in page
- Select Login/Join and click on it
- Type there your AOL username and click next
- Now choose the “Forgot password”
- Type your username in the box and tap next
- Now type your registered phone number associated with your account and click next
- You will get an OTP verification code on your phone number. Type that number in the box shown on the screen.
- After click on verify it will prompt two boxes for type new password and confirm the same password again
- Click next and you are good to go
If you havee already changed the login credential password. But somehow if you still unable to login your account. You can visit: Fix aol email problems