Askprob is an online community website. It’s a platform to connect the whole world at single place. Where anyone can ask the questions, whatever they got in their mine, While their questions will be answered by the other community members.
Askprob is completely free to use. We do not charge anything from our users. If anyone ask about the money on this website, you can simply deny them and report about it on [email protected]
We are aiming to earn from sponsored ads, and other media ads. If you are interested you can visit: contact askprob for ads
But there are few basic rules to use the askprob community. Which has to be followed by our community members.
- Askprob does not accept and promote the spamming (adults, violation, drugs, arms etc.) content. If anyone will try to post the content related to these things. Our moderators will automatically remove the content and block the users for lifetime.
- We always demand from users to post the well informative post. Always post an article with useful information. If necessary, you can connect this topic to the another topic using backlink method.
- Askprob does not like duplicate content. So whenever, you are replying to the users. you should be aiming to post a fresh and unique content. If you will post spamming content on our website. Your content will be removed by our moderators.
- You are always responsible for your post. We do not take any kind of responsibility content, images and backlinks given into the articles.
- Askprob does not support harrasement and bullying related content. If our moderators will found doing so. They will be permanently banned by our moderators.
- If you have answered more than 20 questions very well. you will be rewarded to have one backlink from our website. But remember, Your backlink should not related to the spamming websites, otherwise your link will get removed.
Whatever you are reading on this website. it has been posted by the community members. The website owner does not claim any relation with them. If you find any kind of spamy content or links. You can report about it on [email protected] or [email protected]