How will you troubleshoot the Icloud sign in problem? I Can’t sign into my icloud account for two days. Please help me in troubleshooting the login problem.
Log in to iCloud email is very easy. Above you are saying, you have already created your iCloud account. I am sure you have used your phone number or alternate email for verification recovery method. You can use that recovery method for recovering your iCloud account information.
Recovering or Login iCloud using MacBook or Computer:
- Open any web browser you have. You can use google chrome or safari.
- Type http://www.icloud.comin the web address bar and press enter to load.
- Now it will prompt a page for entering your apple id. If so you remember your apple id, open and click on next arrow.
- If you did forget your apple id click on forgot apple id below the sign in button. It will take you the page from where you can recover your apple id by giving some secure information.
- Further, you have your apple id use it and login into your iCloud account. From here, you can get all your emails.
Generally, People can face the Icloud sign in problem due to the multiple reasons.
- Invalid login details.
- Server issue.
- Website issue.
- Connection issue.
So here are the techniques about how to fix can’t sign into icloud problem.
Check username and password-
Firstly, you should begin by checking the icloud login details. You might be typing the incorrect password.
IF you are typing the valid login password but still can’t sign into icloud yet.
In this case, Someone might have changed your icloud password. That’s why you are unable to sign in to icloud account.
In such a case, you need to reset the icloud password and then try to login again.
Check Server Status-
It happens rarely, but sometimes, people face icloud sign in problem on their iPhone, iPad, or other devices due to the server issue.
When the Apple server is down in your area or not responding correctly, it may prevent you from the login process.
So whenever you are having difficulty with the sign-in process. You should check the server status.
You can quickly check the server status by chatting with the Apple team. If they confirm the server outage, you should wait until the server starts working fine.
Optimize your web browser-
Let’s install another browser into your device and then try to access the apple account.
If you can successfully sign in to your account, it means there is no problem from the apple server side.
The issue is related to the web browser.
So you have to optimize your web browser and then try to reaccess the account.